When you can look back at old Facebook messages meaning that the other person still has not deleted them yet
Reblog if it is 104% okay to come to your ask and just say ‘Hi can we be friends and then start asking you random questions.
Hello :) I'm very new to crystal healing, and I was just curious if you had any advice on how I could work more with crystals? Thank youu
Hello! So some ways you could work with crystals are:
- Just have them around! Some crystals are said to be great for absorbing, transmuting, amplifying, or calming energy. So having them in the same room as you is great or carrying them with you in your pocket, bag, in a piece of jewelry is great because it allows the crystals electromagnetic field to mingle with yours. I like to wear amethyst to calm, and black tourmaline to transmute negative energy.
- You could meditate with it. Just close your eyes and put the crystal in your non-dominant hand, focus on your breath and calming your mind, this can be tricky. Keep the crystal in mind through out, you may have different sensations of it being very cool or warm, you may feel a tingling sensation or “heart beat”, you may experience certain emotions such as joy, or sadness. Just allow the sensations to flow through your mind with out judgement.
- You could sleep with a crystal under your pillow, I like to sleep with amethyst or celestite, I find that I have more lucid dreams with them under my pillow.
- You could make crystal grids, you can set up crystals in a pattern which is laid out with an intention in mind, Ex: rose quartz, and citrine for love and prosperity. You can also lay crystals on your body in a pattern according to the chakras, or what ever your intuition tells you is right.
- You can take a crystal bath by mixing some salt, herbs or bubble bath into a bath and placing your crystals in, go a head and light a few candles and put on some relaxing music and get right in. Or make an elixir by putting your crystal in water, in the sun or moon light ( sun light can alter pigmented crystals). After a few hours the elixir should be ready to drink, or use on your skin. CAUTION: not all crystals are safe, or water soluble, please research your crystals before ingesting them.
Good luck on your crystal healing journey, please message me if you need anymore advice :]
When I have 1000 followers I am planning on doing a give away, I already have a book “Crystal Enlightenment” and a couple of handmade necklaces from Kenya